Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sports that I like and practice

Well, the last time I write something about my university career, the university isn´t the only activity that I do.

I practice some sports, like swimming, football and archery.

I love go to the sea, and in the holidays I only really love is swimming on the sea for hours, it´s true that the chilean sea it´s very cold, but I like too much, in this moment I don´t swimming in some swimming pool´s because I don´t have enough time for that.

Sometimes I like play football with my friends or anyone else, I like to be the goalkeeper, when I was young I was in the Universidad De Chile´s football school, and I was very good, a lots of times the teacher used me like a example for the rest of children because I was really good, but now I´m don´t play too much, I don´t have enough time.

Now the university takes all my time, but when I can, I go to the field where I practice archery, I love this sports, I practiced  for 3 years, and I make a lots of new friend and enemys, but I don´t care about that, archery is my sport, and anybody can make me left my passion... but in this time the only problem it´s time !!, I go to practice only on the weekends, but in 2011 I was practiced all days, well because I don´t study at the university that year, I was preparing to the PSU test.

The last year I found the answer to my problem, I can practice archery at my house, I can shoot some arrows, I have got a target and the bow at my house with the arrows, so I practice just like 30 minutes per day.


Well I hope that you like do some sports, they makes good to the human body and helps to the human mind.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment