Thursday, May 9, 2013

My favorite piece of technololly.


The last time I was telling you something about the sports that I practiced; in this time I will tell you more about myself, so now I will tell you about my favorite technololly piece.

My favorite technololly piece is the tablet, I have a Samsung Mini Tablet Galaxy S, I like it too much, because on this  element I can take some pictures, made some video, recording, I can organized my week on the calendar, I can put all my information on that, so I like it. But that functions isn’t the only tablet’s functional characteristic, so I can play some games, listen music, connect to internet, using the social network like Facebook, I don’t use Twitter because that don’t interesting so much about it.


I play a lots of games on the tablet, I like to play games online, 3 days ago I start to play a amazing game!, but this is theme for other conversation.

The tablet it`s so nice, it has a screen touch, it is a little big but I don’t care about that, because isn`t so big, the tablet has GPS and that is so necessary when you`re lost in a unknown zone.

But there`s only one problem with the tablet, the tablet can`t be used like a cell phone, because it hasn’t a cell number, so I can`t use programs like Whatsap, so I used a program better than Whatsap, it calls Voxer, with Voxer I can speak with my friends, you only needs internet connection, so If you have the same problem like me, use Voxer.

Well friends, I used my tablet to write this so, my tablet’s battery is low hahaha, that`s other problem with the Tablet when you used too much!!

See you next time, I wait for your opinion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment