Thursday, August 29, 2013

I like a lot this picture !!!

Hello my friends, today i will show you the picture that i most like.

In this picture I´m with my girlfriend, and we have a mask of superhero, she is Hulk, and me Iron Man, we like a lot this kind of film, we have seen Iron man 1,2,3. Hulk, Thor, The avengers, Captain America not yet, this superhero isn´t so much cool, it´s very normal, and we don´t like it.

She like the Hulk´s mask because I take first the Iron Man´s mask, but late we take another picture with the change, she with the Iron Man´s mask, and I with the Hulk´s mask, but I prefer this picture more than the other :)

Really we don´t buy the mask, because there are so expensive, and we in that moment hasn´t so much money to buy that, so we only used to take the picture hahaha.

I like a lot this picture because I love a lot my girlfriend and I love make some crazy moments with she, she always makes me happy, and that is the reason that I like really a lot this picture, and too it´s the wallpaper of my personal computer.

I hope that all of you can enjoy the time with your´s important people and have nice moments like me.


See you on the next blog. May Iron Man be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment