Thursday, August 29, 2013

My favorite signature.

Hi everyone, in this time I will tell you something about my favorite signature, this is "Teoría de la ciencia".

In that signature we study the ways to make some investigation, using some books from a lots of important writer, like Thomas Khun, Karl Popper, Karl Marx, Friedrich Nietzche, and others. I thing it´s important that signature in this carrer because this help you to make some relevants work into the knowledge area.

I like this signature, because my teacher is a great teacher too, and he explain the things and make all so easy, he is so particular, I like a lot his class, so the signature is fine and teacher makes this easy, but I put a lot of my part, because it´s true that I like the signature, but  I don´t want to make this again, because I just want to approve this signature and I want to catch all the ideas from this specific area of my profesional carrer, I know that this will help me someday, because it´s important know it!!

I just want you know some more about this signature, because it´s so nice, and if you like it, you can have special habilities in the future with that, and that can help you to save your life !!!

See you on the next post !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment