Thursday, August 29, 2013

The day that I was a Military.

A long time ago (2012), I travelled to México, well that was my second experience international, I like a lot México, it´s a country that I want to come back.

The society, it´s so similar that the Chilean society, the weather is so nice, but there is only one problem with México, and the only problem is the drug trafficking, and this drug trafficking makes some problem on the society, there is a lot of violence in México.

All days I was on that country I see a lots of military on the streets, and that situation was so strange for me, because in Chile, we see a lot of military, but in México, I saw a lot of vans with around 10 military with the complete uniform, with guns, grenade and they was all with the face masked with some kind of hat that cover his face, and you only see his eyes.


I one day went to a museum, and there was a exposition about military, so I just start to see the guns, and the things that they use, the clothes, and other kind of things. I just cover me with the uniform of a Special Force of México, and this is my experience.

I don´t like the war, I think there is some other ways to resolve the problems, but sometimes you can´t make that, because the other part don´t like to talk.

The uniform was a high weight, so I look this picture and I remember that !!!!

See you on the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment